1. Every student should carry the diary to school daily.
2. Students who come to school in their own transport should arrive at the school 5 minutes before the bell.
3. Changing the classrooms between periods, when necessary, should be done silently and in an orderly manner.
4. Students are not allowed to use the school telephones without the permission of the Principal. They will not be called to answer phone call during class hours.
5. Parents are requested to read the contents of the diary carefully and in the interest of the child.
6. Students of classes I to V are not permitted to wear watches.
7. Students of classes I and II are not permitted to bring cash, unless specified by the class teacher for any purpose. In case parents need to send money it has to be accompanied by a diary note to the class teacher.
8. Students should get their photos strictly in school uniforms for any attestation.
9. Bullying and the use of foul language are punishable offences, whenever in or out of the school students found using the same will be punished.
10. No students will indulge in any of the following practices-writing on shirts/uniforms/casteism, rowdyism, rude behavior in any form.